Saturday, June 20, 2015

Exfolimate TM艾斯弗萊美 2~ Pieces Face and Body Exfoliation Tool Set 新一代潔面美妝神器

"Your Best Mate"~ well let's see what is it

This is a kinda new exfoliate tool i being exposed to recently ^^
Picture talks louder than words haha here you go ~

DING DONG !!!

Exfolimate is a skincare tool designed by Australia which can be applied on both face and body . 

It is safe for daily use without causing any harm to our skin. 

This is due to it's secret- micro-groove technology along the surgical grade stainless edge!!!



Thus what can it do ??

-Helping exfoliate dead skin cells and pedicure

-Deep cleanse away makeup residual and dirt

-Improve ingrown hair and pore blockage problems

-Enhanced skincare absorption

來自澳洲的新一代潔面美妝神器 
• 能徹底卸妝潔面,減少黑頭粉刺

• 
深層清潔去角質
• 妝前使用妝容會更貼服自然

• 改善毛孔堵塞及毛髮倒生問題
It has been recommended in magazine too 

For me i guess enhanced skincare absorption and deep clean is my main concern ~ I don't want my money gone wasted on skincare products without absorption!!!

Way to use this must make sure your skin is in wet condition. So I tried it during shower time ~ or you may want to use it during makeup removing section.

Very thoughtful designed with string attached given. You may take it off if you don't like it. I hang it at my toilet instead of leaving it and lost it one day ==

I tried it on my face during shower and turned out the effect was better than what i imagine ~

My first perception for this tools was- you know two triangle shape thingy with blade >< will it hurt my skin or give me a cut instead. -sweat-

Guess what ~Exfolimate totally impressed me!! "Thumbs up"
I used the face pieces and ran through my face especially my nose with a lot of blackhead. There goes the advantage of the edge designed ><




After using exfolimate I can feel that my skin was totally smoother than before !!
Just like after having facial section those silky smooth feeling ~ Love the smooth texture  * BLINK BLINK
From now on i can save more $$$ for shopping instead of going for facial treatment session~Hooray 

If use for long time it can improve our skin tone too ~ cant wait for the day to come haha

For people who are lazy like me and wish to finish everything  in one shot "ALL IN ONE " Lol..

The result is something that will impress you. 
My couz who had tried it having the positive result as me too ~ 

The smooth skin effect give me a better look after applying makeup too~ Rather than dry flake skin which is so awkward== 


For more giveaway information Ding dong

No comments:

Post a Comment